Steven Fales

Steven Fales
Steven Fales -- Actor/Writer/Producer

Monday, June 10, 2013

AIDS at 32: For Whom the Bell Tolls (32 Notables Share Their Stories)

AIDS at 32: For Whom the Bell Tolls (32 Notables Share Their Stories)

Here's a recent article I'm honored to be a part of. From Judith Light to Lady Bunny to Greg Louganis we are 32 "notables" chosen by my friend Kergan Edwards-Stout for his article marking the anniversary of AIDS at 32. I have so much more to share on this topic. This theme is covered in "Prodigal Dad", Part Three in The Mormon Boy Trilogy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kergan-edwardsstout/aids-at-32-for-whom-the-bell-tolls-32-notables-share-their-stories_b_3363578.html#slide=2514761


Steven Fales
I never wanted to become positive and tried to avoid it. My father-in-law died of AIDS in 1984. I had a sister-in-law who was positive and who has since died. But a crystal meth binge got me one night. Thank goodness the meds today make it possible to one day see my grandchildren and to be undetectable for the right guy. We're learning

No comments:

Post a Comment