Steven Fales

Steven Fales
Steven Fales -- Actor/Writer/Producer

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Mormon Boy Video Clips

Here are a few clips to give you a feel for what we did off-Broadway at the SoHo Playhouse in 2006:
1. "Crystal Meth Meltdown" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy2v1aeTa-0

2. NY1 "On Stage" interview with Patrick Pacheco with b-roll clips of the solo play. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK5_OivCRvw&t=49s

3. "That's Kentertainment" documents Opening Night at the SoHo Playhouse. It features quite a young, eager "me" and rare interviews with director Jack Hofsiss and my father. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60hbvqmTswk

4. "Hollywood Extra" when I was doing the show in L.A. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bdLE8JR3Cg

5. "Tyra Banks" taking on Reparative Therapy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-J5T6wsnEQ


2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I must start by saying that I didn’t go into marriage with expectation that it will fail after 8 years. I and my spouse where not compassionate to ourselves. Trying to work out my marriage was self-defeating, we don’t really know why we no longer find ourselves attractive anymore. All we secretly thought was divorce, we couldn’t agree or communicate anymore, it was emotionally difficult moments when we face each other in the bedroom.
    I know that a phycologist might not be able to help me go through divorce because it has never worked for me. Divorcing could traumatize our kids, I can’t let them be emotionally crippled.
    I remember my grandmother once told me that not issues can be resolved physically, I should try solving some issues spiritually through a well-known spiritual doctor.
    I can provide evidence that my life and marriage got more better and interesting with so much love and fulfilled promises after Dr. Wakina lighted up our fire with a magnificent love spell with the aid of dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com.
    The spell work I never regarded rewrote my story. I’m touched beyond words, thanks Dr. Wakina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks to dr Oselumen for helping me out with my relationship problem, i was having issues with my husband, which led to breakup ‘so happy’… that dr Oselumen was able to bring my husband back home. contact him if you may need urgent help in your relationship problems via email.droselumen@gmail.com or whatsapp/call his number: +2348054265852.
     LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED

    ReplyDelete